Oh, Vancouver. Let me be your lady Fonz (only less judgemental and with a high school education). Let us be your social comfort zone. Let us be a happy group of people doing neat things!
Why don't we spend a little time together doing something fun and meeting each other during this (presumably gray) autumn and winter?
With each round of Vancouver Fun Time Friends, I will host a gathering within Vancouver every 8 days that is a reasonable cost and varies in interest. Come alone or bring a friend and not only will you have a fun, affordable night out in our great city but you may also expand your social circle.
I will do all the heavy lifting! I will plan the date, time, venue and activity. All you have to do is show up (and sometimes pre-purchase your tickets, but I'll let you know when and how) and pay for your own way once we get there. I will even advise on transit routes when requested.
I want to make going out in Vancouver accessible to everyone and provide you all with a pal to experience it with! Won't you join me in making this fantastic city a friendlier one?
No comments:
Post a Comment