Friday, 15 August 2014

A step by step guide.

The point of Vancouver Fun Time Friends is to remove any obstacles in going out for a good time with good people. Here is how it works.
- Dates of events will be announced 1 month before the first event. A full round of Vancouver Fun Time Friends will operate over 7 weeks, allowing each day of the week to be enjoyed.
- 1 week prior to each event date, I will announce our venue, activity and time. When possible, I will include any links to pre-purchase tickets and advise of any special circumstances (like costumes for example...hint hint, Round 1 of YVR FTF has a Friday event on Hallowe'en...). I will point out the closest transit hub to the venue.
- If you are absolutely 100% committed to attending an event, send an email to yvr.ftf@gmail.com anytime between the announcement and 12pm noon on event day. I will reply to your email to confirm plans are set.
- At 3pm on event day, I will declare the event either "ACTIVE" or "INACTIVE". Once an event has been declared "ACTIVE", you may decide to stop by and join us without notice, but seats and/or tickets (when applicable) will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Pretty easy, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment